<body> I want to strum that guitar <body>
LOVER

Azfairiyl (magnumcroft)
19
Currently serving NS in Civil Defence (Hopes to become a Medic!!)

SING SCREAM to me


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


SING SCREAM with me


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





Credits

Layout: come
Design: strum
Image: my
Brushes: life
Fonts: away
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Anime!! Can't live without them...
I am Chad!

Long live brute force!

Yeah, Chad was my fave in bleach ps2...

I am Frieza!

Evil rox!

I am Gaara!

grr...dun like gaara that much... But I'd prefer having his shukaku though...


Anyways... Ponned school today, cuz didn't wake up for sahur, and never eat much yesterday (just a apacket of chicken rice...)... PW's going fine (i hope...), and with much luck, a pass should be manageable...

Also, Syafik said got raye outing... Yay!! At last, get to meet hua yians again...

kla... nothing else to write about...

Cya!


sang my troubles away @ 5:18 PM