<body> I want to strum that guitar <body>
LOVER

Azfairiyl (magnumcroft)
19
Currently serving NS in Civil Defence (Hopes to become a Medic!!)

SING SCREAM to me


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


SING SCREAM with me


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





Credits

Layout: come
Design: strum
Image: my
Brushes: life
Fonts: away
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Magnumcroft is back!
Hey guys...

Long time no see man... Been such a hectic month, what with exams and all...

Yeah, speaking of exams, we got our results back. Seriously what i expected la... Failed math and Chem, but managed to get 49/100 for physics... Mr C say they moderating, so hopefully can get that one mark la... If not, then I'll retain... No worries, sure can get one...

You could say I was lucky la, cuz a helluva lot of people sure retain one... That's the sad part... The good part is that the principal would surely moderate heavily. He wouldn't want others to look down on him, right? Ken said last year, 50 people retained, but the moderate so that only a few retain...

Hehe...

A friend (not mentioning names) wants to transfer to poly... I tried talking him out of it, cuz he'll waste another 3 years of his life in poly (as compared to two retaining). Well, all I know is that the average for the whole j1 h2 math is 33...

Oh yeah, the only subject I'm proud of is GP...Cuz i got so unexpectedly high...55. May sound low, but Gp is different in jj... Its much harder, supposed to prepare you for A levels...

kk

gtg, da nk mandi...heehee, got school lehx...


sang my troubles away @ 3:08 PM