<body> I want to strum that guitar <body>
LOVER

Azfairiyl (magnumcroft)
19
Currently serving NS in Civil Defence (Hopes to become a Medic!!)

SING SCREAM to me


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


SING SCREAM with me


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





Credits

Layout: come
Design: strum
Image: my
Brushes: life
Fonts: away
Monday, October 29, 2007
rayer!
Yay... First update since raye outing...

The outing was great la... Got some fresh air for once in a long time... Didn't finish the outing though, as my mom wanted me home before like 10 (it was already 11 when i reached home lar...)

Anyway, I got a reasonable amount of money, but due to the "Theory of Aidilfitri" (Parents lost how much I earned), I feel that jalan rayer isn't all about the money. Its mostly about the sincerity...

So...

Been playing sword of mana ever since.. Which reminds me... I got stuck at some point in the game... Must find a walkthrough...

Anyway, Malay A level was kinda hard la... Mainly cos i didn't have much time to memorise the peribahasa...

Did the kesihatan question, did an argumentative one, but i don't think the question asked for an argumentative...

Ok lar... Thats all...

Cya!


sang my troubles away @ 10:26 PM