Wow...
Seriously dunno what to blog about...
Aha!
Ya, I've been promoted!! Found out two days ago, when CT told me to check the re-exam board for my name. Obviously, as those who are retained don't need to retake their papers and my name was on the board, I knew that I've been promoted (My name was on the math and chem boards)... So, ya... Can celebrate till the re-exams next month...
As if...
Did I mention that my mom didn't let me zhyper since I was promoted? Or that (even though there's no relation to academic studies...) she controls my diet (strictly) now? The fasting month isn't over for her yet...
And my OP!! Seriously screwed it laa... Group members said it was ok, but I knew I over-relied on my speaker notes. I kept glancing up at the examiners, who were staring intently at me... Probably checking on my eye contact...
Also, the other groups were great... They (I audienced for two groups) didn't even glance at their notes leh... I knew we sucked... (A certain member of my group was shivering from stage-fright, even though there was no stage...)
Ok then, thats all...
Cya!
sang my troubles away @ 3:26 AM