<body> I want to strum that guitar <body>
LOVER

Azfairiyl (magnumcroft)
19
Currently serving NS in Civil Defence (Hopes to become a Medic!!)

SING SCREAM to me


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


SING SCREAM with me


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





Credits

Layout: come
Design: strum
Image: my
Brushes: life
Fonts: away
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Late post!
Hey!

HEHHEHEY!!

I'm back after like what? 2, 3 months?? XD

Well, I must owe you guys a reason for my absence... So here it is :

I've been GAMING! =3

Like HELL!!

Well, maybe not... (2-3 hours a day, sometimes never on weekdays, doesn't really count as a hellish experience ;D)

So the game I've been playing since the end of my A's till now is Perfect World. Its by far the best computer game I've ever tried (These include a "wide" selection, such as Runescape [XD], MuOnline [XXD], and maplestory [ZOMG!!!])

Here's a screenie:



So now you know...

Cya!

PS: CD in 1 month!!! 10 march!!! =O


sang my troubles away @ 10:03 PM